5.17.2010

Rainbow my Cloudy day Away.

I left my darling Weims in the backyard this moring as is was a sunshinny beautiful day when I woke up. So...on my way back to the studio after an appointment I saw an incredible display in the sky of ginormous cloud swooping in and by the time I could make it home it was dumping rain. So when I got home and opened the back door to let the pups, they were no where to be seen! I ran out in the rain and found them hunkered down against the fence in the corner. poor babies. (Lucas, this is me giving you permission to build an AWESOME dog house). Needless to say, I was SOAKED!!!!


So...I have created myself a rainbow of beautiful shoes to gaze at, in hopes that all this rain will be done soon. : )


RED:...anthro
ORANGE YOU GLAD these are so cute???...nine west


YELLOW JOY:...gianni bini

Green:my fav!!! ...anthro BLUE SKIES:...Steve Madden PURPLE:...UGG

PINK!!!...nine west
ahhh...sweepin those rainy day blues away. lol. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the blue, purple, and pink shoes!! Purple is fast becoming one of my favorite colors. I've always been a fan of blue. It was such a blessing to hear the hearts of you and Lucas on Sunday, beautiful friend! Can't wait to get to know you better and more intimately. I appreciate you both so much. I'm glad I have you on the journey to Jesus with me.