4.01.2010

Pup Photo Shoot

When I take the dogs running with me, I take them one at a time. They are getting better on a leash but are still easily distracted, so one at a time is all these scrawny arms can handle.

After our run Wednesday evening, I was pooped and the pups were panting, so I figured we'd get some water and crash on the sofa. But, no...they wanted to play fetch. They are ridiculously attached to a little blue racket ball.

After fifteen minutes or so of chasing down the ball, Heidi and Kody were dead tired. I think they would literally kill themselves with exhaustion if I didn't stop throwing for them.

Well they came in and laid on the cool kitchen floor and panted with their tongues hanging out for the next ten minutes while I washed the dishes. They were cracking me up with their flopping tongues and pathetic faces so out came the camera.
heidi...
kody...

kody...
heidi...
here are a couple from later on in the backyard.
kody...
heidi...

kody...

Sorry you had to endure my pet lover pics. I never thought I'd be one of those people who takes pictures of there pets. One day I'll have a baby - a more camera worthy subject. But until then...I'll just enjoy my dogs. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this a pregnancy announcement?