2.18.2011

spring teaser.

i might just be a wee bit obsessed with
JCrews Spring Look Book...it's just down right yummy.

they are right on track with the color trends...( i'm sure it was by accident :)
 i also love the bright orangey red lipstick on each of the models
would i look like a clown? most likely.
 these scalloped pink shorts with the cutie pie bow are my favorite.
 tribal prints and stripes both seem to be all over the place.

am i ready for Spring to officially be here?
duh.
i just know this fabulous weather is a tease, but i hope not. ;)

i hope each and every one of you has a WONDERFUL weekend!!!


4 comments:

Kelly Mann said...

LOVE THIS!! I'm actually wearing a fun, bright yellow skirt today in honor of the good weather and looking forward to spring! Maybe I'm early, but I don't care!! :)

Cristina said...

I am beyond ready for Spring! These colors make me warm and happy inside hehe.

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

you better believe I have my tribal pants bought and ready to wear once the weather decides to stay 70 degres + for a few weeks. LOVE the colors and am so, so, SO ready for spring!

Emily Adams said...

lovely lovely lovely!