i wore purple today. oops.
normally it wouldn't matter, but my boss' two little grandson's (7 & 4)
were at the studio for about thirty minutes this morning,
and they punished my left arm several times for not having any green on.
so here is what i should have worn:
1. Flutter neck shell Top- Ann Taylor LOFT
2. Detail on front of shell top
3. Cardigan- JCrew
4. Crystal Confection ring- Kate Spade
5. Malibu Hoops- Forever 21
6. Pin Slim Patent Belt- JCrew
7. Seaport twisted bangles-Kate Spade
8. Dropped gem bracelet- Banana Republic
9. Make Fast Flats- Anthropologie
10. Black Matchstick Jean - JCrew
teal counts as green right? or would i still have gotten pinched??
my grandpa always used to tell me that i needed to wear
orange and green on St. Patrick's day.
i never knew or asked why...i just thought he was being funny.
that some people (very few) wear orange!
a green stripe and a white stripe.
The orange is for the Protestants, the green is for the Catholics
and the white is for the hope of peace between the two.
wonderful. a history lesson for all of us. :)
i am headed out of town until monday...so it's an early
weekend for me! Hope you all have a lovely one!