11.17.2010

Bun Fun

I've been reading a blog that lil miss whit whit told me about and I LOVE it. It's called the DAYBOOK - this adorable chica blogs about her daily fashion and other day to day things. You should check it out. This week she did a bun tutorial...she wears her hair like this and looks sooo stinkin chic. ; ) I thought I'd give it a whirl...
 isn't she toooo cute? Well here is my effort...
I wore it like this to work today, not near as cute as hers, but I'll keep trying to improve! I had to wear the headband for all my front fly-aways and I think for a security blanket, I've never piled my hair this high!
Hope you are all having a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Kelly Mann said...

you're too stinkin cute!

Kristee and Jody Walker said...

Can we be friends? I think you're really cute.

julia b said...

just wanted you to know that i tried this yesterday... got lots of compliments and gave you all the credit!

Erika said...

thanks for introducing me to that blog, already stalking her!