11.30.2010

balls and branches

I got started on Christmassing the casa last night!
I didn't want a complete Christmas EXPLOSION
 so I am just adding simple touches here and there that will still
 tie in with the current decor...
 The books and jars were already on this cabinet,
I just added a couple of branches and some shiny silver balls...
 I love how reflective and sparkly ornaments are. It makes
 me want to find something metallic and shiny
to use throughout the rest of the year. 
Give me your opinion on this...I bought this brown mirror with plans to
 paint it. I obviously haven't painted it yet...should i?
And what color? (gold? silver? something else?)
 I had to include this picture....Kody was SO excited when the hubs FINALLY
 got home last night....he crawled up in Lukie's lap and wouldn't move...
he just looked so sweet i had to get it pic and share it with y'all... 


5 comments:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

I think you should paint it silver. The silver ornaments add such glamor, do it to the mirror!

René said...

It all looks so pretty and festive.

-Rene

Unknown said...

I actually really like the mirror brown! It would be pretty silver too though. And that picture of your puppy is precious. I love when dogs do that!!!

Kelly Mann said...

leave it! i love it! ...and i'm coming over!

julia b said...

your house looks great! love the picture of kody and luke. bailey does that ALL the time... must be a weim thing, my friend!