11.10.2010

Place Cards, Pumpkins and Leaves

I met my mom in Dallas this weekend at my grandparents house and had a lovely Saturday of shopping, chatting, and eating. We started talking about Thanksgiving, which will be at grandma and grandpa's house, and now I've got Thanksgiving tablescapes on my mind....
place cards are always fun...
 My daddy and I made the turkey last year and we've been nominated to do it again. (He is the turkey master, I'm just his assistant ;)

So since we will have such a lovely turkey, we will need to have a lovely table, of course!
Maybe I'll steal some ideas from these pics....and hopefully it'll turn out cutie-pa-tootie! I will try to remember take pics so you can seee!
 I thought this was fun too...an easy little craft project that is super cute! 
If you have any table decor ideas...please share with me! Thanks!
hope you are all having a lovely fall week!

3 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Thanks for assembling the great table ideas!!! I'm SOOOO ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner. :-)

René said...

Such an inspiring collection of images. Seeing this really gets me in the spirit!
-Rene

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I love the garland and the leaf runner. Lots of great ideas. I just need to focus now and decide which ones!