12.06.2010

holidaic.

yippee yay for holidaic front doors!!! my sweet hubs has been working like a crazy man...so this is the extent of our exterior Christmas cheer. i'm not as adventurous/brave as some of you ladder climbing, non height fearing women. haha...but at least we won't be considered the scrooges of the neighborhood...it's crazy how many people got after it with the christmas lights this weekend!
Oh... and funny/frustrating story...I did a little shopping for Christmas this
weekend and I am using the guest bedroom as Christmas Central.
Well... I had a certain sister's gift sitting on the edge of the bed in
a little white box and when I went in there last night to wrap
some stuff, the little white box was MIA! So I looked EVERYWHERE
 for an hour and a half or so and then finally gave up around midnight
 and went to bed.

Well...when I woke up this morning, I looked
in the backyard and could see some little white stuff in the
corner of the backyard, went to check it out...and you guessed it...
Kody and Heidi are the culprits. Thankfully the gift was off to the side and still
 in tact...not a scratch...gift box....not so much.

 naughty little Chritmas helpers...arggg. (these kind of look like mug shots..haha)
but at least they were only interested in the packaging and not the gift!
(and they haven't touched the tree, so I can't be too mad at them ; )

3 comments:

René said...

Your front door looks great! Love the hats. Mattie Gray has one too and jungle bells that she wears on walks.

-Rene

Megan said...

Oh my goodness!! I love your decorated dogs! Haha.

Emily Adams said...

it looks beautiful!!